Safe, Healthy, Stimulating, Cage-Free Play and Socialization
We know what you're thinking... "Why should I choose Club Whisker Bones for dog daycare?"
The number one reason is that we offer a premium daycare experience. Instead of your pup being thrown into groups of 30 or more dogs, we keep our group sizes to 10-15 dogs. We also have one counselor for every group (industry average is one for every 20-30 dogs). The smaller group sizes and higher person to dog ratio makes the environment less stressful for your pup and allows them to receive a more personal and attentive daycare experience.
Exhaustion is not our measure of success.
You want a tired dog after a day of doggie daycare with their buddies. We understand your goal and good dog play sessions will help you tire out your best friend while also monitoring the overall safety and health of your dog. It’s important that exhaustion is not the only measure of success when you bring your dog to a dog daycare.
Our approach to your dog’s day in off-leash play is to balance physical exercise, mental activities, and rest periods. All three are equally important components to keeping your dog safe and healthy when socializing with other dogs. Dogs are social animals that need to interact with other dogs (and people) on a regular basis, and they’ll receive that and more with Club Whisker Bones.
Physical exercise is the most obvious benefit of off-leash play at doggie daycare and it’s what most pet parents think about when they drop their dog off to play. But for your dog’s health, we also consider it important to provide mental stimulation, which allows your dog to think and use his brain during the day. Mental work is tiring for your dog while building their confidence and self-control. And naturally, after all this physical and mental work, dogs need rest. This is why we include formal rest periods as an important component of our health and safety program for your pet. Dogs that get overly tired are less tolerant and more grumpy (just like kids) which increases the risk of injury.
Something for everyone.
Our Indoor/Outdoor Day Camp is divided into play areas, so dogs of all sizes and speeds have their own space to run, play, fetch, socialize or nap. We structure their day to include interaction with our staff, play with their friends and rest periods to keep them rested and healthy.
Our counselors are always in the room to offer the safety and comfort of around-the-clock supervision, not to mention countless hugs, head scratches and belly rubs as needed.
- All dogs must be at least 12 weeks old to attend daycare (or have first two rounds of puppy shots).
- All dogs over 7 months must be spayed or neutered.
- Every dog must attend a Sniff Session to ensure they’re ready to be cage-free. This temperament evaluation is for the safety of all dogs and humans at Club WB. Sniff Sessions are by appointment only and require a $10 fee (applied to your first visit with us). They can be scheduled online or over the phone.
- We also require up-to-date vaccinations, including:
DHLPP, Rabies, Bordetella (required annually, recommended every 6 months) and Negative Fecal Test. We are recommending Canine Influenza (but not required at this time).
- All attendees must be on flea and tick protection all year round. In order to prevent the spread of any parasites, if fleas or ticks are present on your pet, we will bathe your dog with a flea and tick shampoo at your expense.
Pick-up and Drop-off times
First Drop-off for Doggie Daycare is 6:00 am M-F
Last pickup is 6 pm
We offer a 30-minute window for pickups. Pickups after 6:30 will be charged $5 for every 15 minutes. Dogs not picked up from Doggie Daycare before 7:30 will automatically go into boarding (standard rates apply).
First Drop-off is 7:00 am Saturday and Sunday
Last pickup is 5 pm
- 5 full days (can be used individually)
- $126 each additional dog
- (expires 60 days from date of first use)
- 10 full days (can be used individually)
- $221 each additional dog
- (expires 180 days from date of first use)
- 15 full days (can be used individually)
- $298 each additional dog
- (expires 240 days from date of first use)
1/2 Day Packages (up to 5 hours) Also Available
5 Half Days
10 half days
15 half days
30 half days
- 5 full days of daycare per month
- 10% Off Boarding rates
- No late fees or early drop-off fees
- 1 Complimentary bath per month
- Guaranteed holiday boarding
HOLIDAY DAYCARE HOURS AND RATES
New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day Weekend (Saturday, Sunday or Monday), July 4th, Labor Day Weekend (Saturday, Sunday or Monday), Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
Daycare Hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Daycare on holidays will include a single $5 surcharge per dog.
No passes, package credits can be used on the above days.